Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:2292 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Manager - Talent Management/Learning & Development & OD - FMCD (5-10 yrs)
The role is responsible for developing programs that align the workforce with key business strategies and initiatives and implementing these through business partners.
The role is expected to be a change agent responsible for developing and implementing organizational effectiveness strategies for all levels to build a high performance organization.
Strategy and Planning
- Prepare the strategic blue print of various OD and talent management initiatives -
- Work with the Department Head and HRBP's to formulate and review the HR strategic plans to ensure alignment with the business needs.
- Cater to developmental needs emerging from Long Term Development Action Plans (LDAP) for high performers, measure and track progress.
- Designing a learning continuum for needs emerging from LDAP for Senior Leadership
- Anchor the succession planning process along with the L&OD and TM head
- Cater to developmental plans arising from succession planning process
Organization Development / Change / culture:
- Identify and evaluate OD initiatives that meet company goals.
- Implement organization development initiatives aligned to the business plans of the company
- Driving the programs for Sales workforce through the Academy
- Measuring effectiveness in terms of productivity increase for sales force.
Key Interfaces- Business Heads, Group HR, Internal HR team and external partners
MBA in HR with 6 - 8 yrs relevant experience