Consultant at Michael Page
Views:327 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Talent Management - Insurance/Pharma - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Our Client is a mid-size global insurance company. The role is based in Mumbai and will report to the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Senior Manager - Talent Management will be as follows:
- Creating the Talent Management Framework for the organization in accordance with the HR Strategy
- Supporting development of high potential employees, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent, also creating a framework for career-pathing and succession planning
- Strategizing Talent Development & Capability interventions to strengthen the people capability and oversee execution of various developmental interventions
- Developing and managing the talent database and associated metrics to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborating with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
- As a successful candidate, you should have: 8-12 years' experience in Talent Management and Organization development roles with exposure to other functional areas from the Insurance or Pharma industry
- Certifications in Talent Management /OD will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Premier B school background is preferred with full time MBA in HR only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.