Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:5814 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Senior Manager - Talent Management & HR Business Partner - FMCD - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - HRBP - Japanese MNC - Gurgaon
Reporting To : Head HR
Job Location : NCR
Premier Business Schools :
- Relevant post-MBA experience needed is 6 to 9 years i.e. batch Pass out - 2011, or latest 2013.
The position leads Community of Excellence (CoE) for Talent Management, which includes conceptualization, design and implementation of Talent Management, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition,.
Additionally, as an HR Business Partner, this position collaborates with the assigned businesses / functions to deliver HR strategy and people practice implementations. This position plays a key role in development and execution of India People Strategy & organizational level initiatives aimed at Culture building, Organisation Design, Talent Management, Capability Building, Compensation & Benefits, among other areas.
Design & implement an all-encompassing Talent Management (Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, & L&D strategy for India
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute Talent Management initiatives to drive positive business outcomes
- Drive Performance Management Process & Outcomes
- Design, develop and implement L&D related initiatives for each Business / Function, as per the approved budgets. Drive capability building initiatives for India
- Design and implement HR Analytics to measure the effectiveness of Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management related initiatives
- Develop annual plan and budgets for HR and Administration and ensure adherence
- Design and ensure implementation of identified Organization Development and Change Management interventions to drive positive business outcomes
- Design and implement people related strategic initiatives for assigned businesses and functions. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange/ long-range plans, its culture and its competition. Acts as an associate champion, change agent and serves as an advisor to Business and People Leaders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.