Senior Manager - Talent Development - IT (10-12 yrs)
- Utilize resources to assess current and prospective talent's ability to meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with HR Team to implement programs for senior management, middle management, and non-management.
- Provide development support and coaching to the leadership of the company
- Build talent & development capability amongst the broader HR team
- Build systems and processes to drive talent management and workforce planning
- Assess workforce trends and provide solutions to reduce turnover and improve engagement and bench strength across the organization
- Develop Employee Engagement Program and work with senior leadership to establish, facilitate, and communicate company culture
- Develop a comprehensive Succession Plan
- Should be an MBA
- Should have proven experience in culture building, OD expert, Organization Change, People Development
- Looking at candidates from IT / Consulting organizations (preferably MNCs)
- Should be from a premiere institute
CTC upto 28 lacs