Consultant at Asterion
Views:409 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Talent Branding - Online/Internet (7-10 yrs)
Driving the Employee Value Proposition among external and internal forums. Responsible to re-instill brand as the preferred employer of choice for potential candidates, as-well-as position e-commerce as a top-of- mind industry for career progression. The owner of this role will need to harness a multitude of capabilities to drive the employer branding requirements of the company. Candidates who are to apply for this position need to demonstrate capabilities and prior experience in two areas of branding engagement - employee attraction and employee retention programs.
You will be -
- Enabling candidate pipelines across multiple channels
- Researching the talent market to identify relevant audiences
- Discovering and tapping into sources for top candidates
- Strategizing and driving end-to-end TA events - Internal & external
- Developing internal & external brand activation programs
- Designing the roll-out & adoption brand strategy
- A creative, research-driven approach to solving problems
- A deep understanding of HR and employee personas
- Hands-on experience in handling social and digital media content and campaigns. MUST BE a ninja in handling social media platforms and analytics
- The ability to grasp and deeply understand business and technology scenarios
- An aptitude for analyzing data, deriving insights and implementing them within programs
- An exceptional and demonstrable skills in communication - writing and speaking
- Ability to sketch out and execute short-and-long-term branding initiatives
- A strategic understating of Web User Experience for design, taxonomy and navigation [non technical]
- The capability to work on multiple project, with multiple stakeholders, under tight timelines
- The ability to quickly evaluate and onboard vendors and partners to drive the objectives of the Talent Branding team
- An excellent people manager who can nurture, guide and grow the team.
7+ years of experience in the space of advertising, marketing communication, Public Relations, with core expertise in Content and Art Direction.
Masters or Post Graduate degree | Preferably holding credits in visual communication, marketing communication or advertising communication.