Consultant at Michael Page
Views:810 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Talent Branding & Campus Recruitment - Tech Product/Internet/eCommerce (12-16 yrs)
- Collaborating closely with Campus Placement Cells and internal Campus Ambassadors to deliver a high-quality campus recruitment program across partner schools and raise Company's brand.
- Identify potential new campuses to recruit from to ensure hiring requirements are being met
- Responsible for developing and executing creative sourcing strategies to locate the best candidate for the role and making sure we are offering the right people for the right role.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to share company's culture and vision and ensure each interaction for the candidate is memorable.
- Continuously improving our hiring process and ensure all successes can be translated effectively into data
- Create a Talent Branding strategy, working with senior stakeholders to attract the best campus talent
- At least 12-15 years of experience in Talent Acquisition with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Campus Recruitment (Technical and Non Technical) is a Must Have
- Experience working in Tech Product/ Internet/ E-commerce organizations' will be highly preferred
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders is crucial along with exemplary communication skills
- Good analytical skills with be an advantage