Business leader at Apolis
Views:1730 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Technology (12-18 yrs)
Sr. Manager -Talent Acquisition - Technology Hiring
Location : Noida
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for domestic and international global research talent mapping and competitive intelligence for Technology Hiring in Product based Environment
- Use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class talent at lateral & leadership level for the organisation
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function.
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of executive recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs.
- Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal leadership searches.
- Manage and distribute relevant articles analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for extended ecosystem.
Candidate Requirement :
- 12 - 18 years of experience in recruiting and at-least 4 to 5 years of experience leading a sourcing team for an IT Setup / software based company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.