Head at PMS Consulting
Views:251 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - NBFC (7-8 yrs)
- Responsible to attract and hire the right talent within the defined parameters on time, cost, and quality for all ROW positions to ensure achievement of Business Objectives.
- Working closely with the Heads for forecasting, planning & executing Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Manage entire recruitment cycle & ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Takes ownership that Talent Acquisition deliveries quality services as per SLAs / TATs and elevate stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Create a conducive open environment for better performance, among team members to create/build positive work culture..
- Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs.
- Measuring recruitment metrics for monitoring performance (e.g., time-to-hire, source-of-hire etc.).
- Managing, training, and evaluating recruiting team.
- Participating in and hosting recruitment events for driving our company's awareness.
- Overseeing the candidate experience (e.g., application process, communications and interviews).
- Forecasting our future hiring needs based on our business growth strategies.
- Implementing offline as well as online employer branding initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.