Team Lead at Taggd
Views:786 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing/Automobile Industry - RPO (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager- RPO- Talent Acquisition - Leading Manufacturing / Automobile Organization- Pune
About Taggd: Taggd is a digital recruitment platform that provides Ready-to-Hire talent to
India Inc. Combining the power of human knowledge and data, Taggd has successfully fulfilled talent mandates of more than 100+ clients and ensured hiring managers' success for half a million jobs from over 14+ sectors. With a vision to fulfil 1 Million Jobs through our talent platform by 2025, we strive to connect people with people, people with companies, and people with opportunities. Just right. Every time.
About the Position:
Role: Service Delivery Leader - RPO
Hierarchy Structure: This is a people manager role and position will report to an AVP - RPO or Chief Customer Success.
- Lead P&L of the entire project.
- Develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders, TA leadership, key HR contacts, as well as across the broader Taggd business
- Ensure efficient delivery of the solution, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels.
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term client requirements.
- Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type.
- Work effectively with the sourcing and operations team to ensure a smooth client and candidate experience.
- Team Management-Mentor / guide members of the sourcing and recruitment team on best practice approaches, client culture and support them in achieving success in their roles
- Ensure all Taggd and client systems are updated in a correct and timely manner
- Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
- Managing workload allocation within the teams both onsite and offshore, including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management
- B.Tech + preferably an MBA (HR)
- A high level of 12 plus years of experience working in a lead recruitment delivery or Account Manager Role, ideally within the RPO environment
- Ability to handle a variety of position types/business groups/geographies effectively and independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.