Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:322 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition/Leadership Hiring - Manufacturing Industry (4-7 yrs)
- In charge of end to end Leadership Hiring, in a manufacturing industry.
- Interacting with the Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and source best professionals in stipulated SLA for various analytics requirements within the vertical.
- Reviewing strategies with the managers on regular basis in terms of hiring and business projections.
- Identify talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
- Establish scalable network and strong selection process ensuring the right talent is getting in to the organization
- Devise an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
- Identify & monitor measures across processes. Develops measures / shapes new processes to improve performance.
- Design metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Guide the team around key priorities and goals.
- Create a clear offer management process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- End to end operations of HR recruitment
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in handling leadership requirements from Manufacturing organizations.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be energetic & out of the box thinker.
- Should be a post graduate from a reputed/ premier university.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.