Manager HR at Spectrum Global
Views:2136 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT & Non IT Vertical (9-15 yrs)
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for IT and Non-IT vertical from mid to senior leadership roles with a team of 10 recruiters (sourcing, screening, manpower planning, costing etc.).
- Interacting with stakeholders regularly to discuss recruitment status and potential roles for the near future.
- Sourcing and screening the candidates at the initial stages to evaluate the fitment in terms of responsibilities, compensation and notice period; scheduling the interviews and following up with stakeholders for feedback.
- Negotiating on the terms and conditions of employment to release offers to the selected candidates.
- Completing the formalities for background check and relocation of the selected candidates.
- Work in close collaboration with staffing specialist (Talent Management Partner/Resource Management SPOC) on timely fulfilment of candidates.
- Effectively managed high volume recruitment activities during peak hiring season (from seasonal to senior technical) reported on status, planning & analyzed challenges and participated in maintaining team reports.
- Controlled the recruitment costs by developing an internal team and minimizing the dependence on vendors.
- Responsible to achieve Diversity, Employee Referral, Vendor, Media Sourcing numbers and ratio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.