HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:711 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT Hiring (13-17 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager TA
Experience: 13-17 yrs
- Experience/understanding of GCOE, GCC, GDC, GSC is mandatory. Along with IT Hiring, technology hiring experience.
- Looking for an innovative and passionate leader who will help build talent and recruitment strategy, lead key initiatives, while developing and leading a team dedicated to finding great talent.
- Must be able to work at all levels - Strategic, operational, and tactical. Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
- Manage end to end relationships with key senior leadership teams, TA delivery and reporting (6-7 stakeholders at a time)
- Motivated to Achieve & Exceed ambitious placements & revenue targets.
- Monitor progress against the goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and talent pipelines for the region
- Lead diversity sourcing and hiring initiatives partnering with the People team, business leaders. - Core competency around change management including developing stakeholder buy in and driving successful adoption for new processes and tools within Talent Acquisition.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work within a fast-paced business. - Acquaintance with latest technologies/terminologies and technology trends.
- Develop diverse and ready to hire pipelines of candidates as designated
- Strong background in Talent Acquisition in managing high volume recruitment efforts
- Strong written communication skills including presentation of management reports and ability to articulate data/metrics in a meaningful way.
- Bachelor's Degree in any stream (technical degree is preferred)
- Master's degree, or equivalent, in a related field (HR, MBA, Learning & Development) is preferred.
- 13 - 17 years recruiting experience in a results-oriented environment
- Experience managing an HR function in a global matrix environment
- Well-versed with the full recruitment life cycle.
- Product Engineering recruitment background preferred
- Should be good with technologies or a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
- Good dashboard management skills on excel
- Go-getter attitude, ability to think out of the box.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.