Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2043 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition & HR Operations - Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Fertilizer/Manufacturing (12-14 yrs)
Role - Sr.Manager - Talent Acquisition & HR Operations -Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Fertilizer /Manufacturing Industry (12-14yrs)
Location - Gujarat
One of India's Leading Chemicals manufacturing company requires Sr.Manager HR - TA& Operations in Gujarat.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Build the Manpower Plan for the Facility
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment for the Manufacturing setup
- To support and deliver HR functions for the entire plant.
- Administration of Payroll and Benefits - The role will be responsible for managing the payroll at the local site for all bargainable workforce and coordinating payroll inputs for staff employees through Head office.
- Talent Acquisition - This will involve regular recruitment of workers and staff employees.
- Training and Development activities for the plant - This will include annual training need identification exercise, arriving at training plan and delivering the training plan.
- HR Operations and transactions related to the Plant
- Legal / Statutory compliances - Tracking all applicable legal compliances and ensuring timely compliance.
- Manpower planning, budgeting etc
- Union Relations, Collective Bargaining process to arrive at Long term wage agreements, Monthly meetings, grievance handling etc
- Dealing with external stakeholders like Govt. Authorities, external unions leaders.
- Plant Discipline and disciplinary issues like dealing with chronic absenteeism, misconducts
- Coordination of Employee Welfare Activities covering canteen etc.
- Dealing with the few Legal cases and Coordination with Advocates
Preferred Candidate :-
- MBA / PG in HR with 12 - 14 years of work experience.
- Should have exposure of working on a HRMS Tool ( SAP / People soft / Workday etc)
- Knowledge of Gujarati Language preferred
- Excellent communication skills