Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1871 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/FMCD (10-12 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Job Responsibilities:
- Experience in domestic hiring.
- 10 years of experience in talent acquisition
- 70% is the role of talent acquisition and 30% would be HR generalist role
- Pan India level role
- Develop strategies tied to recruiting initiatives and communicates these as appropriate to meet staffing goals..
- Translate recruitment initiatives into actionable strategies for the recruiting team, approve job requisitions, assign requisitions to staffing specialists and manage results accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate recruitment workload balance for direct reports.
- Provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to a high performing team of experienced Staffing Specialists and HR Managers.
- Monitor recruiting metrics against established efficiency standards and turnaround timetables.
- Work directly with managers, the recruiting team and compensation to assist in developing position descriptions, recommending appropriate compensation targets and improving recruitment process.
- Build and oversee relationships with professional organizations and universities to ensure strategic pipelines for diverse candidates.
- Provide hands-on recruiting for senior level positions and field positions in overseas locations according to talent acquisition best practice workflows.
- Provide back-up recruiting support for surge recruiting initiatives.
- Assists in strategic workforce planning as required for project start-up.
- Support HR initiatives and HR key projects.
- Supervise and mentor a team of staffing specialists in HRM office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.