Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:587 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (6-9 yrs)
- Understand the Job / Role description and specifications.
- Develop talent pipeline, scope and sourcing channels (internal and external) in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure - On time- talent sourcing and recruitment based on manpower requirements and compensation budgets.
- Develop and manage recruitment vendor partners.
- Establish and ensure compliance to recruitment process, assessment tools - end to end- .
- Coordinate and conduct multi-tier assessments.
- Manage compensation fitments for all new hires.
- Close offers through discussions/salary and joining date negotiations.
- Provide feedback to the leadership team regarding the talent dynamics in the market.
- Manage Offers and pre-joining processes including background verification.
- Bring on continuous improvement on recruitment processes.
- Result oriented
- Strong Cognitive ability
- Process oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Min 6 years of extensive recruitment experience
Qualification - Graduate/Post Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.