Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Financial Services (5-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
- We are looking for Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition to join us immediately or in less than 30 days.
Company Overview :
- Our client is a new age doorstep banking services for secured lending Financial Services.
- There mission is to empower our fellow citizens build a more predictable and secure future by effectively monetizing their assets.
- Our Client has built a product & technology platform that enables regulated entities to launch or grow their asset backed products across geographies; without investing in operations, technology, people or taking any valuation, storage or transit risks.
- They use of deep-tech is changing how asset backed loans have been done traditionally. Some examples of our innovation are - lending against digital gold, 100% paperless/digital loan onboarding process, computer vision to test gold purity as opposed to manual testing, auto- scheduling of feet-on-street, customer self-onboarding, gold locker model to expand TAM & launch zero-touch gold loans, zero network business app & many more.
- They are rapidly growing team passionate about solving massive challenges around financial well-being.
- They are a rapidly growing organisation with empowered opportunities across Sales, Business Development, Partnerships, Sales Operations, Credit, Pricing, Customer Service, Business Product, Design, Product, Engineering, People & Finance across several cities. We value the right aptitude & attitude than past experience in a related role, so feel free to reach out if you believe we can be good for each other.
Job Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team! As a Talent Acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing job candidates for open positions.
- Your goal will be to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates that match their organizational culture and open job positions.
Designation : Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients company
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
Skills & Qualifications :
- 5 to 7 years of experience in recruiting preferably in an executive search firm or a startup
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Focus on client's needs and build strong client relationships
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.