Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Corporate Academia Relations - Big4 (16-25 yrs)
- Instrumental in setting up the Global Corporate-Academia partnerships with a goal create inflow of high smart 21st century talent to enrich the services and product talent pyramid
- Ensuring best in class talent acquisition & development strategies via Academia tie-ups across the globe. Involved from initial concept building to strategizing to execution to smooth running of these partnerships.
- Participate in career development activities with global universities
- Built brand as employer of choice in chosen areas at various Universities, including ownership of marketing & brand building collaterals & budgeting
- Involved in building up entire process framework from resource demand planning to the talent onboarding with a focus on - best in class- employee experience
- Owner of end-to-end onboarding toolkit including 90 days induction plans with pulse survey and analysis every quarter. Designed gamification plans for employee engagement
- Set up a source-train-hire model for infusing talent at the mid to senior level compared to just in time
- Talent acquisition; Helping in faster execution and meeting seasonal resource demand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.