Consultant at Michael Page
Views:148 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
About Client :
Our Client is a MNC Consulting firm with a headcount of 200 people. The role is based in Mumbai and reports into the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Lead of Recruitment will be as follows :
- Driving the recruitment process within designated departments and ensuring that recruitment processes are completed within the stipulated time and budget.
- Coordinating with business heads to ensure recruitment efforts are in sync with the business needs, leveraging new technology and channels in the recruitment space in co-ordination with other stakeholders and managing engagement with all external clients
- Reviewing market data periodically to benchmark compensation across new roles and positions in assigned departments to bring market wide parity for those positions
- Driving employee referrals and Campus Strategy along with Employer Branding
- Spearheading the initiatives on updating of systems and processes to increase the efficiency of activities like sourcing, on-boarding, assimilation etc. and ensure an increasingly thorough and convenient recruitment process for all relevant stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate :
- You come with 8-12 years experience of working with an MNC only, ideally from a consulting firm. You have led TA / Recruitment for a similar scale and are looking to make a career in Talent Acquisition. This is an IC (Individual Contributor Role)
- Candidate from Search firms can also be considered
- You have an MBA in HR from a reputed B-School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.