Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Construction Tech Startup (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr Manager- Talent Acquisition for our client which is a Construction Tech start-up backed up by renowned group.
Roles & responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for achieving the Company's talent acquisition objectives by sourcing, evaluating and hiring candidates.
- You will work to locate and attract the best and brightest talent to the company.
- You will be leveraging on technology and data to make smart business decisions and be the subject of hiring for all levels in the business.
- Stakeholder management
- Plan and implement Talent Acquisition strategy for the company.
- Design, develop and maintains the recruitment process and metrics
- Identify the skills and competencies required to support current and future business activities
- Utilize recruitment media, job fairs, and e-recruiting tools as required to attract qualified candidates
- Source and evaluate resumes and interview candidates to ensure that their skills and abilities meet the requirements for open positions
- Competition mapping: Identify competition companies and gather key insights about their team structures and profiles
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Ensure timely delivery of HR processes through the employment lifecycle
- Responsible for smooth pre-boarding & onboarding of all the selected candidates
- Drive assigned HR projects with rigour and accountability
- 10+ years of recruitment experience (IT & Non-IT hiring)
- Masters Degree in HR from a reputed institute
- Planning & Organizing - prioritizes & plans work activities, well organized & methodical approach
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets