Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:929 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (8-20 yrs)
- Gain thorough knowledge of our business and operations. Develop a deep understanding of each internal client's business, requirements and opportunities.
- Consult with HR business partners and internal clients across the businesses to provide insight into the recruitment trends. Focusing on cost, time and quality of hire, help to shape the right hiring strategy for each individual recruitment project.
- Source candidates in creative, cost effective ways (e.g social networking, research and market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and contingency search).
- Proactively develop a relevant external network to leverage industry knowledge sharing, recruitment brand building opportunities and drive senior level candidate referrals.
- Actively gather recruitment market intelligence and data and develop a process for sharing with HR business partners and business leaders to help shape future hiring strategies.
- Proactively build candidate talent pools in key functional/regional areas and manage relationships with potential candidates to pipeline for future recruitment opportunities.
- Manage external agency recruiters and search firms to ensure seamless service delivery on recruitment searches conducted by 3rd party recruiters for internal clients.
- Ensure process and system adherence, and deliver of agreed TA metrics
- Co create and Execute TA Improvement plans in Business in alignment with Corporate TA
- Liaison with business stakeholders and hiring managers for planning and successful execution of hiring plan.
- Managing pre-joining activities by engaging offered candidate and ensuring activities like pre-employment medical, reference checks etc.
- Tracking recruitment MIS status over PeopleSoft on regular basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.