Founder at Change Leaders Consulting
Views:6655 Applications:1272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1267
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI/BPO/IT (5-12 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities
The rockstar candidate comes with 5+ years of core experience into Managing hiring for service based companies with aggressive hiring targets. This is a high visibility role with a lot of aggression needed - the senior manager would work closely with the CTO, VP and the Leadership team to redefine and own the growth of a 13 yr old growing organisation which is No 2 in Market and has recently completed a acquisition to expand client base.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition would encompass the following:
- Engage Organisation in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Lead the efforts in hiring across vertical from tech / non tech / ops / sales
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts - additionally build a talent pipeline for future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Build a talent pipeline for the future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates.
- Map similar and relevant companies to understand organization structures and accordingly align clients hiring needs
KPIs for the role :
- Ensuring closures at all levels within the stipulated timelines and budget
- Achieving key metrics and ratios in talent management
- Process building, adherence, and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques, usage of job boards and tool
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- High degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus