Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2625 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Surveillance - Fraud Risk Management - Insurance Firm (4-10 yrs)
Candidates from Insurance, Banking, Financial Services or BIG 4 will be evaluated. (India Region)
We are looking for SM - Surveillance - Fraud Risk Management for a leading Insurance company based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Corporate HQ, Gurgaon
Education : Graduation Regular, Pref Post Graduate
Function : Finance
CTC : Best in Industry
Reporting To : VP & Head - Fraud Risk Management & Distribution Standards
Department : Internal Assurance
Exp : 5+ yrs of relevant industry experience in fraud prevention & control. Preferably qualified in Fraud Management (e.g. CFE, CA, etc.)
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : 9 am onwards, 5 days working
Driving Fraud Risk Management through prevention, detection and investigating with key focus on high severity fraud instances/vulnerabilities across Corporate and Distribution functions in order to apply corrective and preventive approach for process enhancements and minimizing financial and non-financial negative impact on Organization, Customer and Employees/Distributor.
The objective of fraud identification is to be achieved through identification of possible key lead indicators, deploying fraud identification mechanism and procedures, performing data analytics, fraud risk assessment, risk mitigation via reports & advisories and driving preventive & corrective actions
Key Responsibilities :
1. Conducting Fraud Risk Assessment of critical processes
2. Identification of possible key fraud Risks and categorization.
3. Develop and implement Fraud Risk monitoring strategy for identified Risk for analysis.
4. Identify and develop Fraud Risk triggers through techniques of data science, Red Flag analysis, BOTs mystery shopping, data seeding, etc.
5. Disposition of Fraud indicators and recommending preventive controls.
6. Providing Process control suggestions and fraud risk advisory
7. Follow up and management agreed action & closures
8. Participate in significant fraud investigations wherever required.
9. Measurement of Success through Dashboards.
10. The list of key risk coverage under Fraud Identification.
- Statistical & Analytical skills
- SQL, ACL, RDBMS, VB Script, Excel, Presentation, Dashboarding, Risk propensity models (more the skill-sets better it is)
- Project experience of handling high risk framework and effective execution of Risk Control Framework which is based on smart logic and technology driven.
- Exposure to Insurance industry is preferred.
Measures of Success:
- Revenue generation and minimizing financial loss through fraud identification.
- Adherence of norms and company policies within the purview of Anti Fraud Policy
- Identification and closure of cases highlighted
- Adequate and timely corrective action basis identified fraud
- Adequate and timely action on compliance and process gaps
- Accuracy and TAT of MIS on red flag related research and reports
- No surprises in Internal / External Audits.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High on collaborating and influential skills
- Strong Process/ controls orientation
- Strong analytical ability.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location
Open to relocate, if yes, please share reason
Is your Graduation & Post Grad Regular
Industries worked in
Exp in FRM (yrs)
Statistical & Analytical Tools used ( pls specify)
Comfortable with IC role
Certifications in Fraud Management if any
In your current role, Are you Finding / detecting Frauds or taking care post Fraud - (pls specify)
Nature of Frauds you are handling - Sales, Vendor, Compliance, PLs specify
Region you are currently handling
Current Desgn (with yrs)
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable)
DOB & Age
Official Notice Period
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc)
Gaps in Career / education If any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.