Consultant at Morpheus Human Consulting
Views:2319 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Supply Management (8-12 yrs)
i. To identify and provide best in class services that promote the right cost, inventory optimization, comprehensive logistics solutions to achieve defined customer service level.
ii. To manage all the functions in supply chain process to deliver products to the customer.
B.Tasks & Responsibilities
i. Sales and Operation planning:
- To collate sales forecast from all sales divisions and prepare production plans and also map rough cut capacities to foresee any resource constraints. Present LIFR (Line Item Fill Rate), failure analysis and SCM MIS reports.
ii. Production Planning and Control:
- To plan and monitor procurement, production, inventory.
- To hire transport carriers to deliver the product, coordinate its receipt by the customer, facilitate distribution within time and budgetary constraints.
iv. Vendor Management (Outsourcing):
- To manage outsourcing activities including cost effective solution, quality of products and services from vendors.
v. Inventory Management:
- To review inventory levels half yearly and establish engineered levels of inventories.
vi. Communication and alerts:
- To communicate effectively and accurately with the entire team and provide alerts as and when required.
vii. People Development:
- To deliver the annual performance plan by using clear and well established method of KRA / KPI's.
C. Skills & Competencies
Interpersonal Skills Managerial Abilities
Negotiation Skills Analytical Skills
Problem Solving Technique Planning & Organising
Production Planning Inventory Management
Logistics Advance Excel
Material Requirement ERP / SAP
Excellent computer proficiency
Should be aware of ISO
D. Authority & Supervision
- Precious Metals allocation
- Joint decision maker for Over Time and shifts
- Logistics Partner selection
- Signing employee exit pass, OT sheets, jointly signs Delivery Challans.
Supervision / Direct
- All Staff of Supply Chain Management
Key Skills: Experience:
08-10 years of relevant experience in supply chain management & Inventory
B.E. preferably a M.B.A. / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Operation
30 days/ Immediate
Target Industries: Pharmaceuticals(Mandatory)
Age: 32 - 38 years
Gender Preference: Male
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Sector: Metal & Mining
Salary Range: INR 800000 - 1000000
Salary Unit: per annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.