Managing Partner at Clips India
Views:1055 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Production/Planning/Maintenance (6-15 yrs)
Sr Manager Supply Chain (Production/Planning/ Maintenance)
a. Manpower - Production manhour / 1000 pies - target -1.1 manhrs/1000DB
b. Electricity - Dough Cooler Units / 1000 pies, Tray Wash Units / 1000 pies, Production Others-units / 1000 pies; Deep freezer- units/pallet; Chiller- units/pallet; Utility- units/1000DB
Equipment Availability :
- PMS Compliance
- Unplanned down time (all production, MHE and utilities equipment) in terms of % of total run hours : <2% of total run hrs
- MTTR - SCC's wise target & MTBF - SCC's wise target (across production equipment, utilities and MHEs
- MTTR vs Target to be ensured
- Cold chain compliance to be ensured as per standard
Quality Assurance :
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
Operations & Management:
- SOP compliance to be monitored.
- Ensuring the statutory compliance , OSHAS certifications, FSSC compliance in place.
- Drive projects of EMS, Sparrow, 6 sigma projects in the respective areas.
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operation expenditures and work within the budget.
- Capex process adherence with timelines and with in budgets.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.