Director at Acumeus Solutions
Views:1236 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management Operations - Retail (7-10 yrs)
Role Objective: As part of a cross-functional team, this role works closely with the leadership team and colleagues, to solve large/complex business problems, to ensure quality and timeliness in delivery, the high client satisfaction, the permanent process improvement and the identification/implementation of the right technologies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee distribution planning to meet territory wise primary sales basis demand forecasts, managing inventory level across value chain, contracting primary & secondary movements, controlling distribution costs & Finished goods inventories.
- Responsible to oversee annual budget for Supply Chain planning in line with Toplines business plan for the organization
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire SCM function.
- Identifying, negotiating and developing a dedicated supplier/vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases of raw materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the planning, warehousing and control of materials.
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts to drive margin and quality.
- Manage inventory and establish controls to ensure the firm is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
- Ensure planning and distribution optimization and long-term capacity planning for warehousing and distribution.
- Strategize and plan for effective and timely execution of distribution of finished goods to meet On Time Order Fulfilment targets.
- Manage effectiveness and efficiency of SOP processes relating to customer service and logistics roles.
- Regular review of customer order pattern to assess inventory build-up.
- Managing a large team, with responsibility for their performance, learning, growth, and development.
- MBA in Operations, Supply Chain Management, with 7 years of experience in similar lead roles.
- Strong in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Strong Experience in across sourcing, manufacturing, customer support and logistics for domestic retail markets.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to make impact on business through complete adoption.
- Orientation towards internal customers.
- Ability to handle large data and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work under high pressure due to tight timelines.
- Knowledge of operations, production, planning, quality and planning.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.