Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:1136 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG (10-14 yrs)
Salary Offered : 18-24 LPA
Responsible for all strategic decision making regarding matters relating to Outbound inland logistics and demand planning. Function as the prime troubleshooter for the logistics function.
1. Responsible for the policies and procedures of the department in concurrence with the reporting superior.
2. Overseeing the Optimal planning of routes for delivery vehicles and maximum utilization of available resources
3. Optimizing usage/efficiency/cost of own fleet and achieve targeted tonnage and cost PMT.
4. Optimizing cost of third party transportation for FG stock transfers to CFA depots from Chennai/Palani/Tumkur/Kakinada factories.
5. Optimizing cost of third party transportation for RM movement to Palani/Tumkur factories.
6. Overseeing the regular day to day operational issues in the outbound logistics function and handling the critical issues.
7. Liaise with sales and factory staff and be the single point coordinator for all issues on inland logistics.
8. Responsible for Order management and appointing new vendors.
9. Identify and solve any critical issue related to outbound logistics in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Effective transport management
- Exposure to vendor management
- Highly Process Oriented
- Ability to forecast and analyse risk
- Effective resource management
- Ability to see the big picture
Any Graduate with MBA in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
MS Office and SAP MM & SD module as a user, Expert proficiency in MS Excel