Manager-Leadership Hiring at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:374 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Finance - FMCG/eCommerce - CA (6-10 yrs)
CA First Attempt Qualified is a Must.
- Candidate must have min. 5+ years of experience of managing large Distribution/Supply Chain costs (Forecast/Actual) across functions/geographies & eventually across the group.
- Experience of working in organization with dominant business line of warehousing/ distribution centers/supply chain creation will be added advantage.
- Being adept at independently engaging with business partners to understand problems and solve them.
- The role will be required to identify a string of opportunities, that are grounded and action oriented, that can make a significant difference to the financial performance of the business.
- Doing independent or demand based Deep Financial Modelling & Analysis to identify solutions to business commercial problems.
- Closely work with the Founders to standardize and improve processes, drive long term planning, budgeting and forecasting for FP&A.
- Will be managing the team.
- Significant exposure of FMCG/E commerce/Retail industry (>5yrs),
- Strong experience in business planning interfacing with commercial and business teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing end-to-end analytical projects.
- Knowledge of business/function & big picture thinking.
- The role's remit is very broad ranging from Commercial competitor Analysis, Cost Focus, understanding of Capex ; Return on Investments.
- Business Performance management.