Recruiter at Peopleimpact
Views:768 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
About the role:
- This position is responsible for the closure of supply plan and service management charter
- Manpower Planning: Manpower planning for all assets including First Mile and Last Mile. This would require close coordination with stakeholders to understand productivity and also interface with demand planning to understand future demand.
- Timely Consumables projections to be shared for procurement. Track receiving at hub store and dispatches to CL hubs
- New initiatives & cost-saving ideas for forward & returns shipment packaging.
- Plan for IT assets(System, Scanner, Thermal Printer, HHD) for peak events
- Centrally coordinate for the sustainability projects from service management perspective
- Cross-pollination of the zonal initiative across all zones
- Design incentive and R&R program for Hubs, HIH vendors, FEs, and Captive FEs
- Learning and sharing of best practices across zones wrt key metrics
What you'll need:
- MBA / B.E with 10+ years of experience
- Operational Knowledge of Logistics/ Couriers/Retail/Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD industry.
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma, QMS etc will be added bonus
- Experience working in E-Commerce organization or E-Commerce consulting projects will be a plus
- Problem-solving Skills, Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools.