Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:4152 Applications:1392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Cost Reduction - Big4 (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Cost Reduction Big-4(India Practice)
Job brief :
- We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly.
- In this role, you'll collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we'd like to hear from you.
- Create the company's supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
Requirements and skills :
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
- Supply Chain Managers are responsible for strategic or tactical purchasing of materials. They control inventory by identifying how much is reserved at each location and when to use it. They also organize transportation routes while combining shipments where possible.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Supply Chain Manager?
Supply Chain Managers are in charge of keeping track and updating inventory. They analyze operational performance and resolve issues that arise along the way with vendors or suppliers if necessary to ensure quality standards stay high throughout each operation, including shipping.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.