Senior IT Recruiter at Talent Socio
Views:2799 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Analytics - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
- Responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that drive the supply chain planning processes across Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory, Service and S&OP processes for EMEA business.
- The role is responsible for improving performance levels (within/across regions), by leading bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through the application of analytical techniques for EMEA. Drive the culture of enabling the transfer of best practices.
- The improvements could be (& not limited to) in the areas of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service, S&OP processes. Participate in regional supply chain projects / Global meets, to provide analytical insights representing EMEA.
- Support on global plan analytics projects/initiatives with the other regional and global analytical leads.
Key Result Areas Key Tasks :
- Supply Chain KPI Management
- Maintain franchise level SC KPI dashboard
- Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting franchise KPI in the region
- Transfer of Best Practices across regions
- Good knowledge of statistical process control methods/techniques/tools (Root cause techniques, R/SAS / Minitab, DMAIC, APO, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.