Talent Advisor at Talent Socio
Views:2389 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Analytics - Consumer Products Division (10-30 yrs)
Position Title: Senior Manager- Supply Chain Analytics
Role Type: People Manager
Pay Grade: 31
Department Name / Franchise: Global Plan Analytics
Sector: Consumer Products Division
Position Location: Mulund, Mumbai
Reports to (Title / Designation): Director- Global Plan Analytics
- Responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that drive the supply chain planning processes across Demand Planning, Supply planning, Inventory, Service and S&OP processes for EMEA business.
- The role is responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of analytical techniques for EMEA. Drive the culture of enabling transfer of best practices.
- The improvements could be (& not limited to) in the areas of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service, S&OP processes.
- Participate in regional supply chain projects / Global meets, to provide analytical insights representing EMEA. Support on global plan analytics projects / initiatives with the other regional and global analytical leads.
- Supply Chain KPI Management
- Maintain franchise level SC KPI dashboard
- Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting franchise KPI in the region
- Transfer of Best Practices cross regions
- Good knowledge of statistical process control methods/techniques/tools (Root cause techniques, R/SAS / Minitab, DMAIC, APO, etc.)
- Works closely with country supply chain to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
- Outstanding - hands-on- knowledge on tools such as Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
- Good understanding on the supply chain planning processes (demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, etc.)
- Support the regional / franchise level S&OP process
- Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved:
1. Demand planning
2. Inventory management
3. Supply visibility
- Led Supply Chain subjects such as Inventory Entitlement (computing / implementing), S&OP meets, Supply Planning, Projects, Logistics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.