Assistant Manager at Kelly Services
Views:391 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Supplier Relationship Management - BPO/ITeS (12-17 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
- Proactively drive maximum value from the Vendor (BPO) contract in terms of service and profit
- Provides benefit of comprehensive BPO industry experience to the company's business.
- Participate in and influence the development of offshoring policy and processes.
- Build, Maintain and exploit relationships with BU's and Suppliers to maximise offshoring strategy.
- Optimise financial management of supplier's contracts.
- Lead offshore business decisions making by providing appropriate analysis & support.
- Design and lead an appropriately sized and skilled operations team that delivers on the strategic objectives of the company
- Lead the identification of Regional/Function/Market risks and document with clear steps to ensure they remain within the agreed risk appetite. Exceptions are escalated in line with procedures, so the Executive management, risk and compliance teams are appropriately aware.
- Accountable for all offshore business operational controls and governance, cost effectiveness and efficiency, and regulatory compliance.
- Expected to travel abroad as required.
- Support various ad hoc- projects
- Manage relationship and delivery of service from Vendor to company's all business units across multiple processes.
- Monthly review of performance against multiple agreed CSL's & KPIs.
- Facilitation of stakeholder reviews and all offshore site visits.
- Management of migrations, change, repatriations and strategic projects.
- Ensure requirements in terms of legislation / regulation / compliance are met.
- Accountability for closure of all audit issues identified relating to offshore processes.
- Initiate and oversee transformation activities for offshore and any ongoing change requests.
- Proactively identify opportunities for end to end process improvement, champion changes required to IT systems in and gain approval through appropriate change prioritization committees.
- Drive, influence and support the development of the business- leadership of a robust business & planning process
- Ensure the offshore businesses are in receipt of world-class management information. Assist the business to use this MI to actively benchmark internally and externally to drive synergies and the adoption of best practices.
- Responsible for closure of all 2nd LOD actions & maintenance of all offshore risk logs
- Validation of CSL, Invoicing and Operational delivery across all processes.
- Co-ordination of root cause analysis & remediation delivery for all missed CSLs, loss events, breaches, stakeholder escalations or delivery failures.
- Ensuring CPS feedback is analysed and translated in tangible operational improvements
- Delivery of operational/business insights and MI to articulate value delivered offshore & support BD activities.
Qualifications Preferred :
- Degree and professional qualification
- Experienced operational manager dealing at strategic level with suppliers in BPO industry in India.
Skills and Knowledge :
- In depth knowledge of Operational Process management
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Commercially astute
- 3rd party Supplier Delivery Management experience
- Strong, influencing / negotiating skills
- Self-starter with innate ability to deal with conflict and solution resolution
- Highly resilient, willing and able to travel extensively
- Ability to translate Business Requirements effectively for 3rd party suppliers