Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:392 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Subject Matter Expert - US Mortgage - KPO/BPO (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a mortgage servicing subject matter expert with prior experience of working in US Mortgage Processes & have experience in Product Development / Management. Candidate need to work as an individual contributor. This is a client-facing role; ability to make presentations and demonstration of product capability.
- Lead all phases of the product development lifecycle (identification, qualification, estimating, design, development, quality assurance, and general product availability) and manage progress through the structured stage-gate process.
- Understand digital platform business need, product and trends in technology- Ability to carry exhaustive market research through marketing teams, data-driven decision making, make business case and bring out recommendations.
- To be a subject matter expert in mortgage servicing audit to create test scenario data for each of the regulation
- Should be able to identify data fields required to test any of the mortgage regulation, create checklists to perform audit/compliance
- Participate in product team discussions to help / generate ideas on new product and existing products
- To be part of the implementation team while onboarding new clients, ability to do product demo & presentation to clients
- Should be part of all client meetings/discussions and complete the tasks as expected. Perform product demo/presentation
Educational Qualification/ Skills & Work Experience:
- PG / Graduate with Overall 10-14 years of experience out of which 5+ years in the mortgage industry, Product company/BPO, particularly with the mortgage servicing compliance/audit group
- Experience of serving/managing US clients
- Analytical skills-Experience in the documentation, flow diagrams, presentations
- Candidate with a mortgage and technical knowledge with prior experience of working in products/technology
- Product experience in mortgage servicing
- Should have hands-on experience in performing audits on Mortgage servicing function that includes:
- Familiarity with all the compliance requirements (CFPB, FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, FHLMC) and its interpretation in audit checklist
- Should have familiarity with all the processes within servicing (Payment processing, Default management. Escrow, Collections)
- Good understanding of MSP and other leading industry servicing platforms, audit ops