Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:493 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager/Subject Matter Expert - IT Operations - Artificial Intelligence & Automation (8-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager/ SME - IT operations/AI/Automation
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
About the client:
- The client is a well-established IT service management firm which is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments
- They have expertise in providing a range of IT Managed Services - Cloud, IT Operations, DC/Networks, Cyber Security, deployments, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) who can engage with customers and build thought leadership in areas of Automation, AI operations, and IT infrastructure delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Ensure operations for the product platform for digital operations, allowing seamless collaboration and extreme automation
- Translate business requirements into specifications to Deliver Automation solutions using NLG/NLP, AI, ML
- Own Continuous improvement / Operational Excellence and transition of new applications from change to operations
- Identify or support the creation of all appropriate use cases/process scenarios and their expected outcomes that will be used during the delivery lifecycle for the process.
- Work closely with developers so that they understand the process to and assist with the creation of their solution design, ensuring they deliver a solution that meets the business requirements.
- Acting as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution.
Here's what you will need!
- Graduate in BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT) with 8+ years of IT operations experience preferably in Automation and AI-enabled developments
- Good understanding of IT operations functions and ongoing developments in AI and automation for digital change
- Good interpersonal communication skills, communicating with other subject matter experts, business process owners, and the AI team to help ensure the automated solution is correct.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear, detailed, and accurate documentation.
- Prior experience of using flow diagrams would be beneficial.