Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:2312 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Senior Manager - Strategy - Resources Industry - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 10 years
CTC: 50 - 80 LPA
Strong Strategy experience in Resources industry only (Oil & Gas / Utilities / Chemicals / Metals & Mining)
Education - BE+MBA (full time) from Tier 1 Schools Only
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in that driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to design, develop, build Meridium APM Solution.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- 4-8 years of experience in any Asset intensive industry like Oil and Gas, Chemicals or utilities etc.
- Hands on experience in Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Corrosion Management,, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
- Should have experience in leading and delivering at least 2-3 Meridium Projects
- Hands on experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM is mandatory