Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:1751 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Senior Manager - Strategy - Life Insurance (4-9 yrs)
Sr Manager - Strategy - Life Insurance
- To work as a leader in the strategy function for design and deployment of the organization's strategic roadmap and business initiatives.
- The role requires you to be an independent thinker who can come with new ideas / thoughts to augment organisation's performance and see it through.
- One is expected to contribute towards a mix of functional, cross-functional and organization wide initiatives ranging from the short-term to the medium & long term.
1. Lead development of financial & non-financial goals for the organization
2. Ensure deployment of initiatives and action steps to deliver business objectives across departments
3. Work on a diverse set of initiatives with department heads & cross-functional teams. Support business teams to deliver on their financial goals such as P/L, Cost of Acquisition, EPI and non-financial goals such as improving of business efficiencies, C-SAT, E- SAT, etc.
4. Environmental Scan, tracking competition, key market moves, regulatory changes and provide guidance to leadership on responses to those actions
5. Identify key strategic opportunities for the organization
6. Conduct monthly business reviews and other cadence reviews along with leadership teams
7. Architect the business updates for the Board Meeting
8. Be in interface for the Investor Relations related matters
Required Candidate Experience :
1. Ability to deal with uncertainty in the business environment.
2. Ability to take on diverse tasks, undertake & share data analysis and insights for management action.
3. Effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills to stakeholders including top management members (Executive Committee, HoDs, etc.),
4. Ability to work with diverse stakeholders & internal teams.
5. Influencing and change management capabilities
6. 5 to 7 years of experience post MBA from a premier B-school (ISB, IIMA/B/C/I/K/L)
7. Experience in consulting firms