Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:2727 Applications:729 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:427
Senior Manager - Strategy & Growth - Payments/FinTech (4-10 yrs)
Manager / Sr Manager Strategy & Growth - Fintech
To be successful as a strategy manager you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch strategy manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Along with the above, focus and understanding on how to grow business and revenue on same pls.
Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Primarily working on Revenue and Business Growth of the business along with Business team and other stakeholders.
- Drive business centrally for Critical products like DCC, MCA, Payout etc
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
Strategy Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning. (For Sr Mgr Role min 8 yrs of Experience will be required.)
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.