Senior Manager - Strategy & Consulting - Metal/Mining - Big4 - IIM/XLRI/NIT/IIT (3-12 yrs)
BIG 4 Consulting company Hiring Managers for Consulting Metal & Mining Clients . Immediate position call on 7208280887
B.E/ B.Tech Metallurgy/CRMI ( Must)
MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM (full time) - Top 20 Business Schools (IIMs, XLRI)
Good Knowledge&Strong understanding of overall sector(Metal&Mining) issues (regulations, sustainability, logistics, commodity prices etc.) and operational issues (OEE of HEMMs/ UG machinery, Beneficiation/ extractive metallurgy, cost structures, conversion dynamics etc.); Writing proposals, organizing responses to bids; Strong organization skills - Collaboratively work with teams across locations, functions, project management skills.
Delivery Role :
- Work on engagements; be responsible for quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Provide timely advise to practice leader on key business trends that impact business
- Use problem solving techniques to analyze client issues
- Conduct or cause to conduct field assessments, primary market survey as necessary
- Storyboard respective modules or develop presentations to articulate key messages to the client
Practice-Building Role :
- Conduct research, participate in preparation of thought leadership etc. relevant to market needs; interact with industry bodies like CII, ICC, Assocham etc. Actively engage in new IP creation, knowledge harvesting and knowledge sharing
- Participate in team building through practice meetings, recruitment, training and development
- Work with the managers to ensure effective knowledge management practices for relevant projects and the practice
- To ensure adherence to Quality Process Review processes of the firm
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM (full time) - Top 20 Business Schools (IIMs, XLRI)
- Engineer from IIT/ NIT/ Top State Engineering Colleges (Preferably Mining or Metallurgical but that is not a constraint).
- Consulting/ professional services experience largely in mining/metals industry (either pre or post MBA)
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Acquaintance with problem solving techniques for business problems
- Excellent communication - presentation skills, report-writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize simultaneous programs under tight deadlines
- Strong organization skills - Collaboratively work with teams across locations, functions, project management skills
- Ability to work hard and no travel constraints
1. MBA from Top 20 B-schools
2. Engineer from NIT/ IIT/ Top State Engineering Colleges (Preferably Mining or Metallurgical but that is not a constraint)
3. Experience in mining/ metals industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.