Views:1686 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Life Sciences & Health Care - SEA Region (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Life Sciences & Health Care - SEA
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte's Life Sciences & Health Care industry group strives to support clients in addressing the challenges that impact today's industry. Our member firm's global network engages with clients to refine their business models through innovative practices, improved processes and enabling information technologies.
This role sits within the Monitor Deloitte team of Deloitte Southeast Asia. As a leader of this group, you will work alongside our clients to bring a rigorous, evidence based analytical capability to help them solve pressing and complex issues. This includes revealing insight and delivering value through pragmatic and actionable recommendations. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our clients to understand the forces that are driving change, identifying opportunities and develop solutions across the whole organisation.
As a senior member of the Monitor Deloitte team in Southeast Asia, you will be part of Deloitte's strategy consulting practice that provides integrated Corporate & Business Unit strategy, large Business transformations, Growth Strategies as a means to assist our clients in addressing their toughest challenges in our dynamic world.
The nature of the work we do includes:
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to effectively deliver their objectives, e.g., in the context of product launch or competitive market disruption.
- Capability building: helping our clients configure effectively and develop their ability to deliver operational excellence in specific areas, e.g., commercial, medical affairs.
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions.
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better decision-making.
- Market analysis: traditional evidence-led analysis to identify market development opportunities to support client strategies.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a technology, life sciences or medical disciple with a well ranked institution and/or MBA from reputed institute.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in business transformation with exposure in managing consulting firms or corporate strategy roles.
- Experience in commercial or corporate strategy focusing on BU Strategies, Growth Strategy, Business Transformation, New-market entry strategy etc.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
Prior experience working on Projects across SEA, would be added advantage.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.