Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:892 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives/Projects - NBFC - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading Non Banking Financial Services organization Headquartered in Chennai, looking to hire Senior Manager to lead and support the Strategic Initiative Projects.
Looking for MBA graduates from Premier institution, with experience either from Strategic Consulting firms / Financial Services Organization.
- The role will work closely with the Directors and report to the Head of Projects / Strategic Initiatives.
- Support the leadership team to define strategy and new operating model that support current needs and the future business priorities
- Carry out research and data collection to identify patterns that help business take right decision.
- Bring in the outside in perspective and drive change.
- Promote and foster an environment of innovation to deliver new solutions which help improve scale and efficiency, business growth and performance
- Good academic pedigree
- Experience at a strategy consulting firm
- Good to have 2-3 years work experience in industry apart from this, but not critical
- Financial services clients/experience a strong plus