Director at The Fourth Gen Solutions
Views:1134 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Manager - Strategic HR (6-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Role
Sr. Manager HR role is to shape the performance and development systems for all employees in Technology team, designing and supporting the company talent frameworks including performance management, workforce/human resource planning and retention whilst guiding and managing Human Resources services for the Company.
If you- re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak with you!
Key responsibilities of the role holder
- To lead all HR's practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high performance culture emphasising quality, productivity, goal attainment and empowerment and is responsible for the development of processes that support the achievement of the Company's business goals as well as acting as talent expert across the Tech Company.
- Designing and implementing creative ways to attract right talent, how to keep the recruitment funnel healthy, how do we ensure 100% joinings with no drop out, efficient and effective ways to keep the teams motivated and retained.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the technical teams, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Lead the delivery of HR functions to a high standard for Technical teams.
- Responsible to originate and lead organisational strategies in HR.
- Plan and direct the development and maintenance of training programmes for technical teams.
- Responsible to introduce new ideas to improve successful onboarding, employee engagement, retention and development.
- Provide efficient Business partnering.
- Publish weekly and monthly reports.
- Ability to monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Act as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
MUST HAVE -
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team first- orientation - consistently puts the interests of the broader team ahead of their own personal agenda
- Innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives