Senior Manager Executive Search at Quadrangle
Views:6668 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Senior Manager - Strategic Communications - Education (8-11 yrs)
Responsible for implementing the communications approach for positioning the organization as a thought leader in Indian school education.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement the organization's overall strategic communications plan
- Identify key themes and messages for external communications to effectively position the key issues of foundational learning, EdTech, Private school governance, School to work transition and grant making
- Play a leading role in building innovative communication approaches and products to inform, engage and inspire a wide network of stakeholders
- Create and sustain advocacy participation mechanism and bring new ideas to build capacity of influencers and partners to drive convergence of narratives in the ecosystem
- Drive and build engagement for communications products including the website, blogs and op-eds, newsletters, and social media channels
- Collaborate with other teams in writing blogs, articles for internal newsletters and opinion editorials
- Network and develop strategic relationships with media and key ecosystem influencers
- Coordinate with outside agencies for website, collateral support, public relations, etc.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities :
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of work experience with demonstrated success in communications, influencer outreach, public relations
- Experience in growing and managing team members
- Demonstrated interest in social enterprise sector
- High level of fluency in English, medium fluency in Hindi
- Ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.