Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:820 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Statutory Compliance - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Our Client is a leading MNC Company in Consumer Facing Sector based Bangalore. Client has PAN Indian Sales & Operations running via Regional Offices, Client has Manufacturing Units as well Warehouses / Distribution Centers.
We are looking for a very Strong Professional to Lead the Compliance Function and minimum employees strength is 5000 at PAN India.
What we are Looking in a Candidate:
1) Very Good Communication Skills, As a Sr Manager Compliance you May Face a Situation where Company CEO / Business Directors interaction is required. So candidate Must be very clear in Confidence and Communication.
2) Candidate Must know Kannada language (Local Language of Bangalore).
3) Diplomatic Skills in a Candidate, As Compliance Lead, you will be facing Top Govt Official Bodies to represent you Company. So an art of dealing with Govt Officials is a Must.
4) This is a Team Handling role. So candidate should have a good leadership.
Expertise as Background & Job Profile:
We are looking for a Very Strong candidate who has expertise on 'Manufacturing / Factory Compliance' EHS - Environment, Health & Safety Compliance'
Labour Law Compliance
- Negotiate commercial contracts for factories, warehouses.
- Design a Strategy to mitigate the risk for Statutory compliance.
- Play an Advisory role for Internal audit for in-house compliance teams.
- To keep the records of all legal contracts & audit on timely bases.
For More details, Rohit VInayak at 9582300683