Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:1466 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Statutory Compliance - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Our Client is a leading MNC Company in Consumer Facing Sector based Bangalore. Client has PAN Indian Sales & Operations running via Regional Offices, Client has Manufacturing Units as well Warehouses / Distribution Centers.
We are looking for a very Strong Professional to Lead the Compliance Function and minimum employees strength is 5000 at PAN India.
What we are Looking in a Candidate:
1) Very Good Communication Skills, As a Sr Manager Compliance you May Face a Situation where Company CEO / Business Directors interaction is required. So candidate Must be very clear in Confidence and Communication.
2) Candidate Must know Kannada language (Local Language of Bangalore).
3) Diplomatic Skills in a Candidate, As Compliance Lead, you will be facing Top Govt Official Bodies to represent you Company. So an art of dealing with Govt Officials is a Must.
4) This is a Team Handling role. So candidate should have a good leadership.
Expertise as Background & Job Profile:
We are looking for a Very Strong candidate who has expertise on 'Manufacturing / Factory Compliance' EHS - Environment, Health & Safety Compliance'
Labour Law Compliance
- Negotiate commercial contracts for factories, warehouses.
- Design a Strategy to mitigate the risk for Statutory compliance.
- Play an Advisory role for Internal audit for in-house compliance teams.
- To keep the records of all legal contracts & audit on timely bases.
For More details, Rohit VInayak at 9582300683
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.