Senior Consultant at Spicy Jobs
Views:4848 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Staffing - BFSI/Retail/Telecom (6-8 yrs)
Staffing Centre of Excellence (COE) - Managing Talent Acquisition & Staffing activities of the COE to enable business gain competitive edge and ensuring best in class recruitment support.
Responsible for end to end hiring across all bands in Corporate Functions - Actuarial, Marketing, Business Strategy, Finance, Internal Assurance, Legal, Procurement, Facilities.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on Staffing processes related to Corporate Functions hiring across bands
- Ensure the recruitment process is being efficiently and effectively managed, both from a cost as well as a qualitative perspective
- Excellent Inter-personal skills for effective stake-holder management & building credibility
- Lead Talent Pipeline development and building in-house recruitment capabilities
- Ability to design implement and manage sourcing encompass maximizing ROI from referral programs and consultant contests, use of social media for recruitment & candidate engagement,
Responsible to manage & attain targeted Source Mix, increase output of low costing hiring sources
- Vendor Management - Selection, engagement & delivery management, Cost management
- Further building Employer Brand & creating brand attractiveness through focussed social media initiatives
- Responsible to develop the offer recommendations and influence the key decision stakeholders on hiring decisions
- Ability to design and propagate programs aimed at maximizing internal mobility within corporate patch.
- Managing lean recruitment team & enhancing team productivity
- Robust productivity representation through regular MIS / Dashboards /Analytics.
Desired qualification and experience :
- Must be a Post Graduate in HR (Management degree desirable)
- Working experience in a reputed national or international company for around 6 -8 years.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing and implementing talent acquisition initiatives
- Team Player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can function effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to negotiate and actively facilitate change in culture, strategy, process etc.
- Project management skills with a proven track record for delivery of practical business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead self and others
Measures of Success:
- Hiring TAT
- Hiring cost
- Source Mix adherence
- Success in internal mobility
- Success in referral programs
- Success in consultant contests
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - PPT/ Excel
- Strong networking orientation and skills
- Strong relationship building capability
- Sharp analytical orientation
- Strong Work ethics
- Business Heads
- Hiring partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.