Consultant at KK-TheRecruiter
Views:671 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager/Specialist - Operations - Six Sigma/Black Belt/PMP (5-15 yrs)
Below are the key competencies required to be successful in this role.
- Strong Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Coordinating & Directing projects
- Data Analytics, Six Sigma/Process Excellence, Lean, and Business Intelligence
- Proficiency in Communication
- Quality, Risk, and Document Management
- Continuous process improvement
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement techniques
- Building and measuring the key performance indicators
- Change Management
- Influencing & Negotiating
- Lead, coach, train and mentor teams in the use of Six Sigma, Lean tools and processes.
- Train and mentor functional owners by providing guidance and direction as needed, to ensure they are successful with implementing ideas to improve the operations
- Partner with multiple Client Service Delivery & Global Shared Services teams to assist in the improvement of the quality and the process procedure documents.
- Support the implementation of best practices across to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
- Provide frequent updates to the Senior leadership on the project status and the overall benefit to the business.
- Plan, design, develop and implement strategy for operational management and personnel development.
- Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using techniques such as Six Sigma, and Lean, that results in faster and better services.
- Structured problem-solving skills, uses a systematic, and fact-based process that gets to the root cause to solve problems, analyze and improve processes
- Serving as an agent of change, assisting in solving high level complex problems resulting in breakthrough levels of performance improvement.
- Train and coach process owners in the use of statistical tools; approaches and techniques to create process management and measurement systems.
- Ensure effective control and adoption of improvements by local process owners. Lead efforts to implement process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership
- Help the organization to monitor and achieve accuracy in services delivered
Education and Experience :
- 5-10 + years of experience in operational excellence.
- Post graduate in Business Management
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Project Management (PMP) will be a plus
- Experience in U.S Taxation domain preferred