Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:7512 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Sourcing & Procurement Analytics - BPO (8-15 yrs)
1. OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
Reporting & Analytics is a newly practice established and one of the fastest growing businesses in the company. As part of this Practice, the Senior Lead Analyst works alongside clients- Sourcing & Procurement function (including outsourced operations) and plays a critical role in analyzing data, building models and identifying opportunities in the Procurement function that leads to improvement in business metrics - i.e., savings, spend aggregation, price / contract compliance, supplier diversity, catalog usage, payment terms, working capital, etc.
1. Identify relevant KPIs: Define business metrics relevant to the client's Procurement function & take complete ownership for driving their improvement
2. Identify key factors impacting KPIs: Identify upstream, downstream or operational factors that impact the achievement of target levels of the KPIs
3. Perform pre-analysis activities such as classifying invoice and PO records to a specified hierarchy, conduct data reviews to ensure high quality and accuracy of reports on which analysis is performed.
4. Works with relevant Enterprise information management teams to organize the data capture and models for data analysis
5. Develop analysis to understand performance: Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis like (raw) data analysis, statistical modelling, data deep-dives etc. to acquire insights from data
6. Develop actionable insights to drive outcomes: Translates insights into an analysis report and communicates the insights back to the requester.
7. Map insights to action items (working with clients stakeholders) in order to improve business metrics
8. Facilitate monitoring of actions to drive outcome: Monitor actions (targeted business outcomes achieved)- by providing guidance and feedback to the operations team
9. Works with Reporting specialists to standardize and automate recurring analytical requests into standard reports and dashboards
10. Project collaboration: Work effectively both independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
11. Project governance: Ensure compliance to governance model. Seek and manage customer feedback in order to ensure strong customer satisfaction on projects
3. EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
3.1 Work Experience
- 8-10 years- experience in the Sourcing & Procurement domain - extensive work experience in Procurement processes at a Senior Management / Transformational Consultant role's
- At least 2-4 years- experience in front-line business consulting, crafting solutions and delivering presentations to management teams
- Needs to have exposure to building data models, basic statistical concepts and analyzing data & interpreting results
3.2 Skills - Must Have
- Excellent Data analysis and interpretation skills - proven skills in Excel modeling & analysis
- Strong story-telling skills to deliver recommendations from data analysis - proven skills in PowerPoint, in a business-case presentation context
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills,
- Self-motivated and takes ownership
- Project management skills
3.3 Skills - Good to Have
- Hands-on experience with any of the analytical tools (SAS, R, Tableau, etc.)
- Hands on experience with one or more ERPs - preferably having been part of an implementation lifecycle
- Skills in SQL and Data visualization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.