Team Lead at Windows Consultants
Views:1638 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Solution Architect - BPO (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Solution Architect
We are currently experiencing an unprecedented level of change and transformation across the business at Global, Business Units and Regional levels, with a strong 2020+ ambition at both top line and margin levels.
The current Transformation Program will result in more and more leverage of the Business Services platform.
The Solution Architect will be part of the Customer Success team which manages all stakeholder relationships from design through successful service delivery.
At its core, the Customer Success value proposition is for stakeholders to receive maximum value from services, and positively impact business performance. The customer experience starts with simple awareness of capabilities and can flourish only when the customer understands the different options and how to leverage them.
The Solution Architect will leverage his/her BPO and GBS experience to develop solutions with stakeholders that leverage the capabilities of : Business Process Re-engineering, Centralization, Workforce Optimization, Process Automation.
Objective of the role
The Solution Architect will engage with stakeholders providing deep experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Global Business Services (GBS). This role will provide expertise in crafting solutions as an outcome of the Transformation Program. The Solution Architect will provide thought leadership and best practices around people, process and technology as applied to a GBS platform.
- Expert solution development
- Provide inputs for solutions and iterate on the optimized, best-fit
- Provide to Customer Success team: inputs to proposals, statements of work, client visits, new solution development
- Design solutions per stakeholder requirements; develop, implement and transition processes in line with the strategy specified by the Transformation Management Office (TMO)
- Work closely with BPR resources to deploy optimized processes
- Work in close collaboration with Process Automation team to present solutions that include automated processes when applicable
- Work directly with Mobilization team to ensure successful transfer of work to sites
- Collaborate with delivery teams for implementation of leading practices
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we- d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
- Output and results driven - ensuring realisation of business cases
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Holistic understanding of the business
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity as well as address and solve problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress/change - absorber- not - amplifier-
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Open to some global travel
- Experience in solutioning, consulting roles
- Ability to drive delivery excellence (best practices, quality principles, best in class technology and tools, productivity, analytics)
- Has engaged directly with Clients (Business Leadership) across Geographies (cross culture experience is desired)
- Is able to work with multiple stakeholders e.g. delivery leads, account management, clients and operational excellence teams
- Good knowledge of MS office (Excel and PowerPoint advanced skills) and must be a creative thinker
- Should have a valid passport, preferably with a US visa, and willing to travel domestically / internationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.