Junior Consultant at Talentoj
Views:797 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - SMB Sales - IT/Healthcare (7-9 yrs)
We are looking for an exceptional and committed leader with an entrepreneurial mindset who can join as the Senior Manager - SMB Sales for the SMB division, based out of Noida. You will be responsible for designing the strategy to attract, engage, and delight the customer persona. You will have the ability to interact & coordinate with cross-functional senior leadership to build powerful positioning & go-to-market strategies that provide a solid direction to the division's growth. You will also lead a team of writers, data miners, lead generation associates, and sellers to help in the successful planning & implementation of the aligned strategies through a plethora of specific & value-driven campaigns.
A Day in the Life
- Collaborate with the senior leadership to develop a solid positioning & go-to-market strategy for the SMB division.
- Leverage a marketing budget to efficiently generate sales through a variety of marketing activities, including but not limited to Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Partnerships, PR, Social Media, and other appropriate channels.
- Translate customer needs across a range of SMB and channel environments into clear value propositions and actionable marketing programs.
- Build and analyze dashboards to serve various use cases around processes, and insights into future engagement strategies.
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our prospects leading to demand and pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with other groups such as; Customer Service, Product Management, and Engineering to develop and execute plans.
- Develop strategies for attracting the relevant customer profile (users, influencers & decision-makers) from their intent & on their preferred channels.
What You Need
- Graduate/ Post Graduate from Top University ( MBA Preferred).
- 7-9 years of Enterprise Sales experience (US Healthcare experience will be preferred).
- Business savvy, team development skills, problem-solving abilities, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Persistence and perseverance to 'go the extra mile'.
- Expert at written and spoken English.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker & should be able to make sense out of a vast pool of data.
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify for an opportunity.
- Successful track record in Marketing / Sales Leadership roles or Entrepreneurial Stint.
- Proven track record as a growth hacker in technology organizations.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Proven ability to manage CRM / performance metrics related to Marketing Automation.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moon- shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.