Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:268 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Settlements (8-12 yrs)
Hiring for the role of Senior Manager - Settlements
Shift: EMEA / NAM
Location: Mumbai / Pune
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Should have basic product knowledge for Fixed Income, CDS, IRS, Equity Swaps, Equity Options, FX Forward, FX Options, Equity Accumulators, FX accumulators, Nostro Reconciliation
- Should have understanding of Pre Settlements activities, like: Cash flow confirmation with counter parties, affirmation of cash flows in system, cash flow processing, SSI update / correction / upload, etc.
- Should have understanding of Post Settlements activities, like: Fails Management, Breaks resolution, Reconciliation of breaks with fails, etc.
- Should have understanding of SWIFT messages used in Cash Settlements, like: MT103, MT202, MT210, etc.
- Should be aware of client money use & its implications
- Should able to communicate effectively with global counterparties and trade support groups to confirm cash flows/resolve discrepancies
- Ability to work under pressure to manage multiple deadlines & cut-offs throughout the day
- Experience in conducting time and motion studies, utilization models and understanding of the industry standard KPI and KRI's in the settlement function with an understanding of logical thresholds will be preferred
- Experience in drafting legal documents involved in outsourcing engagement will be preferred
- Experience with data visualization, data analytics tools will be preferred
- Should be aware about quality tools like Six Sigma, lean, VSM etc will be added advantage
- Experience working on client pitches to showcase domain expertise will be preferred
- Should have hands on experience on MS Office (Basic as well as Advance)
- Should be able to work with teams across time-zones and cultures
- Should be organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
- Should be able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations - ability to read situations and act in minutes
- Should be good with numbers and ability to derive information from data and creative problem solver
If anyone is interested kindly call me on 7410005863
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.