Senior Manager - Service Support - Banking (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Service Support
Job Role :
1. Portfolio Handling specified portfolio (above 25 crore)of clients as a Service RM.
2. Documentation - Issuance of security documents as per the terms of sanction
- Interact with clients and negotiate, if need be, on the format of documents, refer to legal / approvers with appropriate justification on the changes suggested and
- Get the documents executed from the clients.
3. Verification of Constitutional documents (MOA, Partnership Deed, etc.), Authorizations (BR, Partnership, Letters, etc.) for availing facilities, creating security, execution of documents and scrutiny of executed documents to ensure proper execution.
4. ROC / CERSAI compliances: Arranging filing of necessary forms with ROC and CERSAI.
5. Disbursement : Ensuring proper execution of documents / compliance with the terms and conditions of sanction and receipt of approvals for deferrals in case of non-submission / discrepant documents
6. Tracking of deferral : Tracking deferrals and ensuring that all deferrals are closed within timelines.
7. Custodian: Ensuring proper care and safety of documents held in FRFC and complying with the laid down process / procedure for safe keeping of documents
8. Document Tracking of documents for receipt; deferral; expiry
9. Liaison With clients, Relationship team, Legal; Credit; Operations etc. for timely and smooth execution of deliverables and resolution of issues
10. GBO : General Banking activities include disbursement of limits, coordinating with Branch/client on day-to-day operations.
Job Requirements :
- Having 5-7 years of relevant experience (M4)
- Working experience in corporate clients having facility Rs. 25 crores and above
- Experience in documentation as well as Mortgages
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills.
- Strong communication.
- Eye For detail.
- Perfection in work